1. Words, words, words....that's all you get with Shakespeare. With The Avengers you also get pictures.
2. Chris Hemsworth's Abs.
3. Because seeing Shakespeare is the worst 2.5 hours of your year. And Avengers: Infinity War was the best 2.5 hours of your life.
4. Tom Holland as Spider-Man is like Romeo, but if Romeo could spin web out of his wrists.
5. Because no Hamlet in history has ever been able to grow a beard like Captain America.
6. Have you ever seen a Shakespeare character rip off his shirt and turn into a green giant? Me neither.
7. If Shakespeare wrote Marvel movies it would be called Moor Panther...also it would suck.
8. Because Gamora is a green woman who doesn't get on a broom and sing "Defying Gravity". Obviously this isn't Shakespeare, but true, nonetheless.
9. Thanos can literally take over the whole universe. Lady MacBeth couldn't even take over Scotland. You do the math.
10. The feud between Cap and Iron Man is like the Montagues and the Capulets, but neither of them has a horny son or daughter that's going to RUIN EVERYTHING!
All images owned by Disney/Marvel.